Do you want to buy or have bought an iPhone? So the biggest question that will come to your mind is how to transfer data from your Android phone to your iPhone. Although this is a fairly simple process, if you did not complete the process properly, then you may have to reset the iPhone. So let us tell you about this whole process:
Move to iOS Application
Before transferring data, you have to enter the app named Move to iOS in your Android device. This is a secure and simple application that has been officially introduced by Apple. This app is available on the google play store. The size of the app is just 1.1MB.
How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone
- First of all download and install Move to iOS application on your Android device.
- After turning on the iPhone, when you set it up, you will see the option of Apps & Data.
- Here you have to choose Move Data from the Android option.
- After which a code will appear.
- Now open the Move to iOS application on an Android device and tap on Continue on Find your Code option.
- Now you will see a 6-digit code in iPhone, now you have to write that code on an Android device.
- In an Android phone, now you will see many options like Camera, Messages, and Contacts.
- After that select whatever data you want to transfer. After the transfer is complete, tap Done. Let us tell you here that with this process you cannot transfer music, books or PDF documents.
If you have set up your new iOS device, you will not be able to directly transfer your Android data to Apple devices. If you have completed the setup by mistake, then the phone may have to be erased. So it is better to transfer the data before using the phone.